Saturday, May 30, 2009

Meet My Birds Bella And Violet


This is Bella




This is Violet

I have two pet birds, the first bird is Bella. She is green on her stomach, blue on her tail, and she has a yellow face. She loves to sit on top of the ladder. She also loves to look at herself. She loves to play with Violet, our other bird, a lot too! Violet has a light blue stomach, a dark blue tail, and a white face. She loves to hang on the swing. She also likes to sit on the top of the ladder. She loves to play with some shells hanging on the top of the cage. Sometimes they fight but they are best friends. They are good birds to me.















If you have any birds please comment. Type your birds name, and any interesting facts about your bird.

5 comments:

  1. Dear Shane,

    I enjoyed reading about your two birds, Bella and Violet. Seeing the pictures really helped. I think adding relevant photos to a writing piece really enhances it!

    I am proud of you!

    Mr. Yollis' grandmother had a green speckled Amazon parrot named Pat. Pat talked a blue streak and loved to play with a bell in his cage! Pat loved getting treats like a peanut or his favorite, a pine nut.

    From,
    Mr. and Mrs. Yollis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Myself,
    I love the pictures of Bella and Violet. They are nice birds to play with. I love both of them a lot.

    From the creator,
    Shane F :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sugar Shane,

    I adore both of your birds, and the interesting thing is that i have a bird called, twetty Bird Tropical. I love birds they are wonderful and beautiful!

    Love,
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Shane,

    Your birds are the cuteist birds I have ever seen. Do you have a favorite bird?

    Taylor S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Taylor S.

    You asked me what is my favorite bird is? My favorite birds are parakeets because my birds are too!

    From,
    SugarShane :)

    ReplyDelete