Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Fun Baseball Tournament



This weekend, I went to Huntington Beach to play a baseball tournament. I slept at my friend Ben's house. After I woke up my friend Ben woke up too. It was a one hour drive but we had lots of fun in the car. In the car we played on his Iphone, and watched Madasgar. We had fun in the car!

When we got out of the car, we were at Ben's hotel. When we were waiting we got free stuffed animals, and a beach ball! His hotel was nice and had a great view. We got dressed, and then we were off to the baseball field.

We lost one game and won one. Then we played Nitro and we lost Then we won our next game. At the semi finals we beat Nitro and went to the championship game. We were playing the Bulldogs that won the first game vs. us. At the end of the game the score was five to ten. We lost. Everyone on our team got a medal and shaked hands with the other team. It was a fun touranment.

7 comments:

  1. Dear myself,
    I am so happy about starting a blog. It is so fun writing a post.

    The creator
    Shane F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shane,
    I love your blog. You are a very good writer for your age. Love, Grandma Bevy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sugar Shane,

    It is so cool that you are starting a blog!!!
    Are the kids on your team older than you?

    Taylor S. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow your friend has an Iphone. i want one.

    congradulations on your baseball tournement. i bet you were awesome. I cant wait to see you soon. And I cant wait to read more on your blog. love you lots.
    cousin judi
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Shane,
    I am so proud of you for starting this blog! Your writing skills are really great!

    I enjoyed reading about the tournament. What a fun time that must have been. I have two questions for you.

    What position do you play?
    What's the hardest part about playing that position?

    Your blogging buddy,
    Mrs. Yollis
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Taylor S,

    You asked me if they are older than me. Some are and some are not.

    From the creator,
    Sugar Shane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Mrs. Yollis,

    You ask me what position do I play and what is the hardest part about playing that position. I play second and center field. The hard part about second is a lot of baseballs are hit hard, and center field is hard because you have to catch a lot of baseballs in the air and on the ground

    From the creator,
    Sugar Shane

    ReplyDelete