Wednesday, June 17, 2009

School is Out

Today it was the last day of school. First, we had snack. I had crackers, and some fruit. We had a basketball tournament. I played Ben and beet him. The score was 20 to 14.



After Snack, he had more play time because it was the last day of school. We could play Dummy Kickball , jump roping , or records. I played Dummy Kickball and my friends did too.



I played Deen in the basketball tournament. I lost to him. The score was 14 to 20.
People singed are yearbook and if they forgot there yearbook they would use paper.
After lunch, we got a surprise of one of the third grade teachers. We got Popsicles that were flavors of cherry, grape, and orange.




At the end of school, we had to say "goodbye" to are teachers. It was hard to say "goodbye". We had a big group hug and then left from school. I had a great year!

6 comments:

  1. Dear Myself,

    It was so hard to say "goodbye" to my teacher. I loved her.

    From the Creator,
    SugarShane :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear SugarShane,

    It was hard for me to say goodbye to Mrs. Yollis. When i was home I started CRYING numerous times. I posted a comment on the class blog saying how much I miss her.

    I'll see you next year,
    James

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Shane,
    You did a nice job of summarizing the day. Your details really helped tell the story!

    I am going to miss everyone, but we will still be together on our blog comments!

    Have a fun summer!

    Your blogging buddy,
    Mrs. Yollis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Myself,

    I loved school. I am sad about leaving Mrs. Yollis but I am happy to have Summer.

    From,
    SugarShane :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Suger Shane,
    Its Warren from class sorry you lost to deen also can I hyper link to your blog on mine?Click on my name on the top to go to mine. Hags (hags means have a good sumer):0

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Warren,

    Thank you for telling me to put a link to your blog. I did. I looked at your blog and it was great. I loved the story about school is out.

    From,
    SugarShane :)

    ReplyDelete